Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before signing up or making a transaction. PrintSquare.com.my reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions anytime, with or without prior notice to the customer. As a PrintSquare.com.my customer, it is your responsibility to know and periodically update yourself on these terms and conditions so as to fully understand your customer rights and privileges.
- 1.1 All artwork must be supplied by all customers themselves. PrintSquare.com.my is not required to provide any form of artwork.
- 1.2 In certain circumstances, PrintSquare.com.my may accommodate artwork reconstruction based on the hardcopy artwork provided but is subjected to PrintSquare.com.my’s terms of artwork reconstruction. If the artwork is deemed appropriate, then no charge will be applied to the customer. PrintSquare.com.my may charge an amount ranging from RM50 to RM250 for artwork construction. All artwork reconstruction will only be processed after receiving the full payment to PrintSquare.com.my.
- 1.3 PrintSquare.com.my reserves the right to reuse the artwork in any form.
- 1.4 Customers who decides to have artwork reconstruction done by PrintSquare.com.my will be given a printer friendly copy of the artwork via PDF format. The Adobe Illustrator format of the artwork will not be given to the customer.
- 1.5 Customers who has their artwork reconstruction done for free of charge by PrintSquare.com.my will only be given a viewable PDF file. A printer friendly PDF format and Adobe Illustrator copy will not be given to the customer.
- 1.6 PrintSquare.com.my may design a new artwork for customers who wishes to have a new design artwork done at a fee ranging from RM50 – RM3000 depending on item, quality and difficulty.
- 1.7Customers who chose to have their new design artwork done with PrintSquare.com.my will receive a printer friendly PDF file and the Adobe Illustrator file.
- 1.8 While every effort was made to ensure that the artwork provided is error free, PrintSquare.com.my will not be held responsible for any mistakes on the artwork. All artwork done by PrintSquare.com.my has to be checked by the customers side for errors and mistakes. Upon receiving the customers confirmation of the given artwork is to accept the artwork without changes and will bear full responsibility, even if there is an error in text, object placing, color and so forth
- 1.9 PrintSquare.com.my will only be held responsible if the confirmed artwork differs from the printed matter. PrintSquare.com.my will only reprint the item ordered as to how the previous artwork was confirmed. The artwork is not allowed any changes although a reprint is in order.
- 2.1 All printing of PrintSquare.com.my products will be solely undertaken by PrintSquare.com.my or its appointed vendor. Customers are restricted from submitting any order for an PrintSquare.com.my product to another printer/lithographer. If a PrintSquare.com.my customer does not adhere to this condition, the management reserves the right to terminate his or her account and dealership as well as demand the return of all materials and information pertaining to PrintSquare.com.my.
- 2.2 All orders must be submitted online.
- 2.3 PrintSquare.com.my reserves the right to reject any order that does not comply with the standard product specifications for output set by PrintSquare.com.my .
- 2.4 Once a customer submits an order to PrintSquare.com.my, it is considered a purchase. Once an order is in “processing” stage, it cannot be cancelled or changed. Only the artwork can be changed if the item has yet to be printed.
- 2.5 PrintSquare.com.my does not provide hardcopy official invoice and receipts for purchases. Customers can print out the email sent as an official invoice or receipt.
- 2.6 PrintSquare.com.my shall take legal action to prosecute any customers whom PrintSquare.com.my suspects of making fraud deposits to PrintSquare.com.my.
3. PRICING / DELIVERY
- 3.1 All product prices are based on full color printing (combination of CMYK) unless stated otherwise.
- 3.2 Price quoted on PrintSquare.com.my website is not inclusive of courier fees. Standard Courier rates are used. Please choose the correct zones for your orders as courier to west Malaysia and east Malaysia differs.
- 3.3 Exact reprints will be charged at the same price. There is no discount although the customer is reprinting the exact item. Please note that in most cases unless stated otherwise, all block and plate charges are always absorbed by PrintSquare.com.my. Therefore the reprint price will always be the same price
- 3.4 Services, products and pricing are subject to change from time to time.
- 3.5 All goods are delivered to the customers by PrintSquare.com.my’s appointed courier service company. Customers are not allowed to decide which courier company PrintSquare.com.my has to use.
- 3.6 Customers can decide to have their own courier service come pick up their item if they feel that their courier service are cheaper or better in any way. A surcharge of RM10 will be applied for the packing of the printed materials as the pick up service from ALL courier companies, does not include the packing of the courier items. The price RM10 is variable according to the size and the amount of packing materials needed to use in order to guarantee your item arrives safely to the destination with minimal damage. The fee of RM10 is inclusive of Thick Card for a scratch proof delivered items, and also bubble wrap to decrease breakage, tearing and dents. Customers who are not willing to pay for the RM10 charge will not get a guarantee from PrintSquare.com.my that their item will reach them in tip top condition. The printed item will only be wrapped in art paper so minimize staining of the materials.
- 3.7 PrintSquare.com.my will not liaise with any clients on PrintSquare.com.my ‘s customers behalf.
- 3.8 PrintSquare.com.my will only entertain requests for rushed deliveries for an additional rush order fee (10% or RM30 depending on which is higher).
- 3.9 PrintSquare.com.my will always delivery to the customers registered address unless stated otherwise .
- 3.10 Goods delivered to customers are packed according to PrintSquare.com.my’s standard packing. Once the goods have left PrintSquare.com.my premises, the goods are no longer the responsibility of PrintSquare.com.my. If there are any discrepancies in the print quality or quantity of goods, Customers are advised to call and email the Customer Service to lodge a complaint within 7 days from the invoice stated date.
- 3.11 Payment must be made in full to our Maybank account either in form of cheque deposit or cash transfer. Online transfer IBG will take 1 working day therefore the order placed will take effect on the same day we receive the full payment.
- 3.12 In the case of our leniency in proceeding with the printing before payment is made, payment must be made in full before delivery of the printed matter.
- 3.13 In the case of late payment, PrintSquare.com.my reserves the right to impose a 10% late charges fee. Proceeding with the order is to accept and will bear full responsibility of your own finance payment and to ensure payment is made on time.
4. ARTWORK FILE PREPARATION / TRANSFER
- 4.1 All artworks should be saved into individual files and according to each order.
- 4.2 All artworks must be sent to PrintSquare.com.my through the Internet or by courier service. Please download artwork specifications from PrintSquare.com.my to learn how to prepare file for ordering.
- 4.3 Due to the different color displays on various monitors, printed color of end product may differ from what appears on screen. Therefore PrintSquare.com.my will not be responsible for color discrepancies in the end product as a result of customer’s reliance on the said color displays instead of PrintSquare.com.my’s CMYK COLOR CHART to set his/her colors for output.
- 4.4 PrintSquare.com.my does not guarantee exact color match of the customers artwork or reprints (10% tolerance).
- 4.5 PrintSquare.com.my does not guarantee the spot uv quality on the artwork which is less than 1pt and also on the edge of the artwork. To Avoid cutting errors, all SPOT UV objects must be within 2mm of the actual size. Anything outside the “safe area of 2mm from the border” may result in the cutting of the said item to be crooked up to 1mm. Customers may still opt for the spot uv to be right at the edge but PrintSquare.com.my will not bear any responsibility when the card is crooked.
- 4.6 To avoid delays or inconveniences, PrintSquare.com.my customers are advised to check their artworks comply with all the standard specifications, setting and format.
- 4.7 In the event PrintSquare.com.my detects that the customer’s artwork does not comply with PrintSquare.com.my artwork specifications, PrintSquare.com.my will inform customer of the problem by phone and then cancel the order. Customer then requires to amend their. Delivery date of the said order will depend on when the customer submits an error free artwork (7 working days after artwork confirmation).
- 4.8 If a customer insists on proceeding to print without making recommended corrections highlighted. PrintSquare.com.my does so at his/her risk. PrintSquare.com.my cannot be held responsible for outcome of printout.
- 4.9 If a customer makes an error (selecting wrong quantity, material, or etc.) while placing his/her order, the customer must call to inform PrintSquare.com.my Customer Service immediately. Once the order has been processed to print, PrintSquare.com.my will not be responsible for any consequences arising from that customers’ failure to inform of cancellation.
- 4.10 PrintSquare.com.my cannot be held liable for any consequences in the event an artwork error goes undetected.
- 4.11 No changes can be made to the artwork once the order in the process stages.
- 4.12 Customers are required to resend artwork for every repeat order.
- 4.13 PrintSquare.com.my is not responsible for customer’s copyright infringement of artwork content.
- 4.14 PrintSquare.com.my will not print jobs that contain offensive literature or images.
5. GENERAL EXPECTATION ON PRINTING OUTCOME
- 5.1 Color reproduction or accuracy is generally subject to the limitations of gang run printing method. Therefore, the accuracy of color reproduction is NOT guaranteed as stipulated in our Color Disclaimer (clause #6).
- 5.2 PrintSquare.com.my cannot be held liable for color variations between jobs printed in different batches at different ordering periods, and object missing due to overprint setting.
- 5.3 Tolerance of the cutting edge is +- 1.0 mm.
- 5.4 Printed surface dotted with dirt shall not be more than 1 dot per 5cm2 and the dot shall not be bigger than 0.5mm.
6. COLOR DISCLAIMER
In order to provide a cheaper end cost to customers, and a quicker turnaround of the printed matter, PrintSquare.com.my prints CMYK printing work together and marginal variations are to be expected from one print run to another.
As such, while PrintSquare.com.my takes great effort to match colors as accurately as possible, PrintSquare.com.my cannot be held liable for these marginal color variations or inaccuracies in the printed matter which may be more evident in reprints. A 100% exact color match is not possible (10% Color Tolerance).
7. PRODUCT REPRINT
If customers are not satisfied with any product, please call and email PrintSquare.com.my Customer Service within 7 days of invoice stated date.
Please include Login ID, picture and reason for dissatisfaction. If customers have not received their order within the specified delivery time, please contact PrintSquare.com.my Customer Service not later than 3 working days from the date of the specified delivery time. PrintSquare.com.my Customer Service department will review customers complaint and work with the customer to meet the customers expectations.
PLEASE NOTE: PrintSquare.com.my will only reprint the print job that fails to meet the conditions under the General Expectation on Printing Outcome (clause #5). However, PrintSquare.com.my is not responsible for typing, image, or design errors introduced by customer in the artwork/document creation process. In an effort to keep costs down and pass those savings along to customers, PrintSquare.com.my does not review artwork/documents for content or spelling. In no way shall either PrintSquare.com.my or its subsidiaries, officers, directors, shareholders or employees be liable for any special incidents, indirect or consequential damages, mistakes or rejects of any kind whether or not the party has been advised of the possibility of such damages or rejects arising out of or related to an customer’s action(s). The terms and conditions constitute all terms and agreements relating to customers participating in the PrintSquare.com.my Ordering System.
8. PRINTSQUARE.COM.MY’S INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The names, text, images, color bar and logos identifying PrintSquare.com.my or JLINK PRINT SQUARE. and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks of the PrintSquare.com.my.
9. CONTRIBUTIONS TO PrintSquare.com.my